Since March 2020 the home-office is exploding in all companies, communities and public administrations worldwide. Who would have thought that these structures would adopt new habits so quickly? And yet, remote working is here to stay and quickly becoming the standard toolbox of businesses.
On the infrastructures side, companies still need to perform structural changes to guarantee the adjustments made during the pandemic and more importantly provide higher level of security for remote workstations and data. Security is precisely at the core of the latest version of Lina 5.2: security & confidentiality, automation of protection and its updates and simplifying backup supervision.
On this occasion, our teams have created two complementary videos, so you could discover the new version of Lina 5.2:
- A short two minute video to show you the new backup and recovery interfaces, so you get a quick idea of the man-machine interface and discover the solution’s ease of use.
- The replay of the latest version launch webinar: a 25 minute session introducing security and automation capabilities, interface evolutions, etc. We promise, you won’t miss any information!
For more information:
- Backup remains one of the best protections for laptops
- Some frequently asked questions (FAQ) on Atempo Lina
- Barchester Healthcare deploy Atempo Lina to protect critical data in over 200 UK sites
- Read more about Lina: Back up all laptops and workstations with Lina
- The low-down on the solution: Lina product description