Express Q&A session with Mike Oakes, Senior pre-sales at Atempo, on Miria and Scalability. In this 3 minutes video, Mike is answering four questions regarding Miria, and the topic of scalability:
- Miria key components are: the Miria Server and its Data Movers. What are their respective roles?
- Miria Data Movers perform the actual data movement. Any specific requirements in terms of network or connectivity?
- What kind of throughput, can you get from each Data Mover?
- Does the number of Data Movers impact the price of the Miria solution?
3 mins Q&A session on Miria Scalability
To continue the reading:
- Atempo Miria - for large scale NAS backup, migration and synchronization
- DiRAC deploys Atempo Miria for Archiving
- The 5 Secrets Behind Successful Petabyte NAS Backups