The next version of Atempo's all-in-one data management platform, Miria version 3.15 is scheduled for general availability (GA) this September 2022. Version 3.15 brings many exciting evolutions on the side of the Web user interface.
Here's a sneak peek at a few of the exciting new features:
- The Archiving section makes its debut on the Miria Web interface
Miria admins can now forget the old admin client and leverage the very easy-to-use and straightforward web interface for 90% of their archive-related activities:- Archiving projects or Tasks creation
- Monitoring of archiving jobs and the metadata search
Archiving is now the fourth service fully manageable from the web interface, after Migration, Backup, and the Easy Move successive additions.
Check this out!
Wait, there's more!
- This upcoming version is also making it easier to build a complex search that combines AND/OR operates.
- Settings management is fully available in the Web admin.
This is a BIG evolution of our interface. Our engineering team has carefully redesigned and reorganized this section to improve and simplify the user experience FOR YOU.
Storage capabilities in version 3.15 delivers the following new features:
- FastScan capability for DDN’s IntelliFlash storage
- New support for creating and managing Worm tape media with Miria
- New support for WekaFS™, Seagate Lyve cloud
- Updating support for object storage, such as DataCore Swarm and Quantum ActiveScale
- As well as offering support for new LTFS version 2.5.1 and new release 5.4 of Sony’s Optical Disk Archive (ODA)
- The ability to replicate object lock between S3 storages
- Support of object lock with Scality’s S3 compatible storage
As well as multiple evolutions of the REST API.
Preview version of Miria 3.15 is currently available. Contact your Atempo rep in your area to get access to the preview version. GA version will be available September 2022.
Join us on September 13, 2022 for our Miria 3.15 launch webinar where you will see all of these new features in action and more.