Topic: Atempo Miria for Migration - How to configure and monitor a storage migration project
This session covers all configuration and monitoring steps for a storage migration project using Miria For Migration interfaces: from the initial configuration, to the launch and monitoring of the migration of data. The session focuses on the use of the new Miria solution interfaces.
- Duration: 45mn
- Demonstration: Step-by-step configuration of a migration project using Miria for Migration interfaces; High-level and job level monitoring of migration progress.
- Keywords: Migration, FastScan, Unstructured data, Miria
The video below is the complete recording of the webinar
This session covers the interfaces of the Miria for Migration solution to implement a migration project between two repositories and shows the following steps:
- Selecting of source and target storage,
- Adding Miria Data Movers and selecting network protocols,
- Configuring access to storage,
- Creation of project and migration tasks,
- Selecting the files/folders to migrate by browsing the source storage filesystem,
- Selecting the migration target by browsing the filesystem of the targeted storage,
- Description of the available options (inclusion / exclusion, synchronization mode, programming, job parallelization, ...)
- Launching and supervision of the migration task,
- Monitoring of tasks and associated jobs.
For more information:
- Read more about a customer case: University of Lausanne testimonial
- More about the issues faced with the backup of large storages and the migration of large unstructured data-sets
- More about the solutions: Miria for Backup and for Migration