Topic: Atempo MIRIA - Backup and Migration for Peta scale STORAGES
- Duration: 38mn - Customer cases: File storage migration between storage vendors, Backup for billion of very small files and large files.
- Keywords: Migration, DellEMC Isilon, Qumulo, FastScan, Unstructured data, , Miria
This webinar describes Atempo Miria Backup and Migration benefits through 4 different uses cases:
- Backup of an DellEMC Isilon cluster - 1PB
- Backup of a DDN GPFS 2PB storage having 3 billion of files (both large and very small)
- Migration of a DellEMC Isilon cluster to a Qumulo cluster with approx. 20 million files
- Migration of cluster having more then 900 million of files and 20 NFS shares to Qumulo
The video below is a short preview of the session.
To get immediate and full access to the video replay, just validate the form
on the right of this screen.
- How long would it take to migrate the content from my existing storage to a newer, more powerful NAS and why Miria can help to have a clean cutover?
- Can I back up billions of files and ensure full Disaster Recovery with the same tool?
- How do I restore rapidly very large data volumes?
- Can I protect or migrate millions of files, folders and links between two storage platforms of a different vendor or different technology?
For more information:
- Read more about a customer case: University of Lausanne testimonial
- More about the issues faced with the backup of large storages and the migration of large unstructured data-sets
- More about the solutions: Miria for Backup and for Migration