Topic: MIGRATING petabyte file volumes
- Duration: 30mn - Use case: M&E customer with 5PB of large files to migrate
- Keywords: FastScan, Incremental backup
Migrating unstructured file data between storages is complex and not without risk. Solutions such as rsync and robocopy do not always cover all requirements and can be time-consuming. In this webinar, Atempo's Ferhat Kaddour walks you through a use case and explains how Atempo software and services can help move and synchronize very large data sets between heterogeneous storage.
This webinar covers these 4 key questions:
- How long would it take to migrate the content from my existing storage to a newer, more powerful NAS?
- Can I migrate a massive amount of files without stopping storage access for my users?
- How do I migrate user shares from one NAS to another and keep access rights fully intact after the migration?
- Can I migrate millions of files, folders and links between two storage platforms of a different vendor or different technology?