Perform in your own International Arena!
Join Atempo's APAC teams!
Are you interested? Contact-us quoting with the job reference.
Seoul, South Korea
Under the leadership of the APAC Sales Team, you will assist with daily administrative tasks, end-users / partners procurement & invoicing processes and tele-marketing activities.
Tracking maintenance renewals, registering orders & following up with invoices, translating marketing documents in Korean, relaying corporate messages on local media and conducting telemarketing activities will be essential activities.
You will conduct these tasks in close relationship with the APAC sales leaders as well as with the Atempo headquarters Finance & Marketing teams.
- Be the local interface for the HQ Finance team to track APAC maintenance renewals
- Register APAC orders and follow-up on invoicing/payment
- Provide consolidated reporting on maintenance renewals/payments
- Translate marketing documents into Korean
- Relay HQ marketing activities on local media in relationship with the sales leaders
- Assist sales leaders and HQ marketing team in setting up APAC marketing operations (tradeshows, seminar,…)
- Perform telemarketing activities linked to local markets
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Korean & English. Knowledge of Chinese would be welcome
- CRM experience
- Self-development / Professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills
- IT market experience is an added value
- Organized, methodical
Typical Education : High School Diploma or equivalent.
Motivating remuneration package.