YOU ARE QUITE THE SHOWMAN?
Are you interested? Contact-us with the job reference.
LOCATION - France - Massy(South of Paris)
- Plan and execute perfect product/features launches;
- Take charge of developing and shipping all messaging and positioning for all content and collaterals facing our customers and users (Customer success stories, product data sheets, videos, blog posts, etc.);
- Provide strategic brand and marketing direction on assigned product and service portfolios; develop or refine value proposition(s), establish brand and product guidelines, and optimise go-to-market strategies;
- Deliver strategic communications, webinars and web content to our users and customers, as well as create standards for intelligently and effectively articulating and demoing the value proposition of our products;
- You will work with the Marketing and Product team to create and develop marketing content required for supporting leads generation (blog posts, white papers, videos, etc.)
- You fuel the sales team with collateral including one-pagers, white papers, competitive talking points, product positioning, and sales enablement;
- You work hand in hand with Sales, Product, and Engineering to determine the true benefits, the value proposition and key differentiators of our product;
- You are in charge of listening, interviewing, and interacting constantly with our users in order to gather as much data as possible in order to fuel the go-market material with insights and adapting our messaging.
- Team player and being a natural at collaborating on messages & content.
- Fluent English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- A self-starting attitude-ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told. Minimum 3 years experience in product marketing,
- Experience in conducting user interviews.
- Experience defining and managing end-to-end product marketing plans, including go-to-market.
- Creative knowledge (both theory and practice), meaning that you know how to use Photoshop, create beautiful slide decks, edit videos, etc.
- Proven ability to build productive relationships with both technical and marketing teams.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Outstanding writing skills.
- According to experience
- Generation Vacation
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Full inclusive health insurance