We need you!
Are you interested? Contact-us with the job reference.
Massy (91) - 20 kms south of Paris
Experienced on the storage market and backup/archiving solutions, the Pre-Sales Systems Engineer based in the UK will work closely with a territory account manager to develop the territory partner ecosystem and sales. He will report to the Head of Pre-Sales based in the Atempo HQ, France.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical pre-sales support for the territory account manager
- Train and support the partner ecosystem.
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Atempo solutions.
- Complete required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Develop relationships with the partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and leverages corporate resources, abilities and personnel as appropriate.
- Perform product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product features, capabilities, efficiency, scalabilty and performances, and ease of use.
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses and develop counter strategies.
- Support the end-user during product evaluation with a focus on the analysis of the challenges to overcome.
- design infrastructure, implementation path, and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Atempo products.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of backup architecture.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers/partners and individuals.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and HQ personnel to deliver required support and coordination to end-users/partners.
- Document and communicate internally competitive intelligence and new market requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience as Pre-Sales/Consultant in the storage or backup market.
- Strong knowledge of the current storage, backup and archiving market.
- Data Protection track record including backup, archiving methods and policies experience.
- Skilled on Linux/Windows, Network, Virtualization, NAS, Microsoft products, Databases, …
- Cross functional skills.
- Results driven.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer focused.
- Time management skills.
Based to experience